Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Boy linen set
- The recommended fabrics to make the shirt are linen, cotton, batiste and poplin.
- The recommended fabrics for the bloomers are pique, cotton and poplin.
- Seam allowance is included and it’s ⅜ , also for the hem.
- Difficulty: Medium
- Sizes 1 month to 36 months.
- DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN, choose, download and print your pattern instantly.
On my youtube channel, I sew clothes step by step:
On my blog you will find the instructions on how to make clothes: